Thank you for your interest in the Carl Guild & Associates Scholarship Program!
Under the Carl Guild & Associates Scholarship program, one (1) $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student from each of the following towns: Colchester, East Haddam, East Hampton, Portland, Glastonbury and one student from the RHAM district.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
- Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and/or participation in extracurricular school activities.
- Applicants must plan to attend a two (2)-year community college or four (4)-year college or university.
- Applicants must include one letter of recommendation from a Guidance Counselor, Teacher or Leader in any volunteer organization in which you participate.
- Applicants must include a copy of their most recent unofficial transcript.
- Applications must be received by Carl Guild & Associates no later than April 1st. Late applications will not be accepted.
The applications will be reviewed, and recipients selected by the Carl Guild & Associates Scholarship Committee. The recipient will be notified no later than April 30th and agree to a press release in a local publication.
(Application Packages can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to CGA, PO Box 188, East Hampton CT 06424)